- Meditation moving online and at a later time
- No Meditation meeting on Tuesday 17th March
- Meditation at Simpson Village Hall at 7:00pm on Tues 17th March
- Meditation on Tuesday 3rd March in Simpson, Milton Keynes
- Join us for meditation on Tuesday 18th Feb!
- No Meditation on Tuesday 11th February
- Tuesday Meditation Meetings in Milton Keynes
- HOW TO MEDITATE
- Saturday 9th September – A day retreat on the 37 verses of living as a Bodhisattva
- Saturday 6th May – Day Retreat @ Quaker Meeting House,1 Oakley Gardens, Milton Keynes MK15 9BH. Start 10am – Finish 5pm. Please bring vegetarian dish to share – a donation towards the cost of running the day is appreciated.
Tag Archives: Triratna Buddhism MK
Join us on Tuesday evenings as we meditate together. We run the group as a “Drop in”, so you don’t have to book – you simply turn up to Simpson Village Hall at 7:00pm. If you have been to the … Continue reading
An opportunity for women to come together, meditate, evoke Green Tara and find ways to take her into our lives. With Tejasvini from the Cambridge Centre Saturday, 15th February 2014 10am to 1pm (lunch 1-2pm) The Quaker Centre, 1 … Continue reading
Tonight will be our first meeting of 2014. We will ease ourselves into this years practice with a number of short meditations. There will be plenty of time to catch up with each other and of course, time for … Continue reading
As the year draws to a close the MK Triratna Sangha will celebrate a year of Buddhist practice and meditation with a social event – Curry Night! Please come along and help us to celebrate a great year for … Continue reading