- Meditation moving online and at a later time
- No Meditation meeting on Tuesday 17th March
- Meditation at Simpson Village Hall at 7:00pm on Tues 17th March
- Meditation on Tuesday 3rd March in Simpson, Milton Keynes
- Join us for meditation on Tuesday 18th Feb!
- No Meditation on Tuesday 11th February
- Tuesday Meditation Meetings in Milton Keynes
- HOW TO MEDITATE
- Saturday 9th September – A day retreat on the 37 verses of living as a Bodhisattva
- Saturday 6th May – Day Retreat @ Quaker Meeting House,1 Oakley Gardens, Milton Keynes MK15 9BH. Start 10am – Finish 5pm. Please bring vegetarian dish to share – a donation towards the cost of running the day is appreciated.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
From Tuesday 31st March we will be changing our approach and using Zoom from time to time to provide led meditation sessions. This will be suitable both for experienced meditators and for beginners – so when we a meeting is … Continue reading
Following the Government advice today it is sensible to cancel our Tuesday meditation session. Sorry for this, but it is clearly the right course of action. Let’s all meditate together anyway tomorrow, and we will try to get a virtual … Continue reading
It is a very unsettling time for everyone, and meditation can be an important help in managing our worries. With that in mind we will run our meditation drop in on Tuesday 17th March at Simpson Village Hall as normal … Continue reading
As always join us on Tuesday 18th Feb – 7:00pm at Simpson Village Hall for a drop in meditation session. If you have never been before just turn up and you’ll be very welcome. See you there!
Oh no – It’s that time of year again! Alas, we have a few Tuesday evenings coming up where we don’t have Simpson Village Hall booked – and the first of these is Tuesday 11th Feb. So sorry – NO … Continue reading
Join us on Tuesday evenings as we meditate together. We run the group as a “Drop in”, so you don’t have to book – you simply turn up to Simpson Village Hall at 7:00pm. If you have been to the … Continue reading
Saturday 17th February or Saturday 3rd March 2018, 10am – 4pm Simpson Village Hall, Hanmer Rd, Simpson, Milton Keynes MK6 3AY There is no charge for this event. However a suggested donation on the day would be £10.00 – £15.00. … Continue reading
On this day retreat, through meditating, reflecting and discussion in groups, we will look at a text called The 37 Verses. The text, by a Tibetan teacher, is a condensed form of Santideva’s Bodhicaryavatara, or Guide to the Bodhisattva’s Way … Continue reading