From Tuesday 31st March we will be changing our approach and using Zoom from time to time to provide led meditation sessions. This will be suitable both for experienced meditators and for beginners – so when we a meeting is advertised simply join in and give it a try!
So how will it work?
1. You should download the Zoom app to your phone or computer and register with Zoom before you join us
2. The link for the meeting will be provided – to join all you will have to do is click on the link at 7:30pm. We will then guide the session.
3. On joining you will find your microphone is muted – please can you remain muted unless instructed, to avoid any distracting noises.
4. You are not obliged to have video switched on – we know some people don’t like it!
5. We will lead an introduction and a meditation lasting about 30-40 minutes. So try to find somewhere comfortable if you can, where you won’t be distracted.
6. On joining you will see an image of the Buddha. However, you certainly don’t have to be a Buddhist to join and get benefit from the meditation 🙂
There will not be a session on Tuesday 7th April, but watch this space for the next one.