Following the Government advice today it is sensible to cancel our Tuesday meditation session. Sorry for this, but it is clearly the right course of action. Let’s all meditate together anyway tomorrow, and we will try to get a virtual session organised as soon as possible to keep us going while things are as they are! Keep smiling 🙂
- Meditation moving online and at a later time
- No Meditation meeting on Tuesday 17th March
- Meditation at Simpson Village Hall at 7:00pm on Tues 17th March
- Meditation on Tuesday 3rd March in Simpson, Milton Keynes
- Join us for meditation on Tuesday 18th Feb!
- No Meditation on Tuesday 11th February
- Tuesday Meditation Meetings in Milton Keynes
- HOW TO MEDITATE
- Saturday 9th September – A day retreat on the 37 verses of living as a Bodhisattva
- Saturday 6th May – Day Retreat @ Quaker Meeting House,1 Oakley Gardens, Milton Keynes MK15 9BH. Start 10am – Finish 5pm. Please bring vegetarian dish to share – a donation towards the cost of running the day is appreciated.