Come along to Simpson Village Hall on Tuesday 3rd March at 7:00pm and join us for a group meditation (Beginners welcome!). The Buddha used the image of a lake as a guide for the state of the mind in meditation – We achieve Stillness, Simplicity and Contentment when the waters of our minds are still and crystal clear, like a lake on a windless day
- Meditation moving online and at a later time
- No Meditation meeting on Tuesday 17th March
- Meditation at Simpson Village Hall at 7:00pm on Tues 17th March
- Meditation on Tuesday 3rd March in Simpson, Milton Keynes
- Join us for meditation on Tuesday 18th Feb!
- No Meditation on Tuesday 11th February
- Tuesday Meditation Meetings in Milton Keynes
- HOW TO MEDITATE
- Saturday 9th September – A day retreat on the 37 verses of living as a Bodhisattva
- Saturday 6th May – Day Retreat @ Quaker Meeting House,1 Oakley Gardens, Milton Keynes MK15 9BH. Start 10am – Finish 5pm. Please bring vegetarian dish to share – a donation towards the cost of running the day is appreciated.