Our first day retreat of 2017.
We will be welcoming the new year with a day of meditation, discussion, talks and puja.
Tejasiddhi and Dharmanatha will be joining us from Cambridge. We will be meeting at The Quaker Centre, 1 Oakley Gardens, Downhead Park, MK15 9BH. The day is provided on a Dana basis, just donate what you can afford.
Please bring a vegetarian lunch to share.
- Tuesday Meditation Meetings in Milton Keynes
- HOW TO MEDITATE
- Saturday 9th September – A day retreat on the 37 verses of living as a Bodhisattva
- Saturday 6th May – Day Retreat @ Quaker Meeting House,1 Oakley Gardens, Milton Keynes MK15 9BH. Start 10am – Finish 5pm. Please bring vegetarian dish to share – a donation towards the cost of running the day is appreciated.
- Please note that there will be NO meditation on Tuesday 11th April
- PLEASE NOTE: THERE WILL BE NO MEDITATION ON TUESDAY 14TH FEBRUARY DUE TO THE ROOM BEING BOOKED IN ADVANCE
- Tuesday 17th January 2017
- Tuesday 10th January
- Day retreat, Saturday 7th January 2017, 10-5pm
- Tuesday 3rd January 2017