Our first day retreat of 2017.
We will be welcoming the new year with a day of meditation, discussion, talks and puja.
Tejasiddhi and Dharmanatha will be joining us from Cambridge. We will be meeting at The Quaker Centre, 1 Oakley Gardens, Downhead Park, MK15 9BH. The day is provided on a Dana basis, just donate what you can afford.
Please bring a vegetarian lunch to share.
- Meditation moving online and at a later time
- No Meditation meeting on Tuesday 17th March
- Meditation at Simpson Village Hall at 7:00pm on Tues 17th March
- Meditation on Tuesday 3rd March in Simpson, Milton Keynes
- Join us for meditation on Tuesday 18th Feb!
- No Meditation on Tuesday 11th February
- Tuesday Meditation Meetings in Milton Keynes
- HOW TO MEDITATE
- Saturday 9th September – A day retreat on the 37 verses of living as a Bodhisattva
- Saturday 6th May – Day Retreat @ Quaker Meeting House,1 Oakley Gardens, Milton Keynes MK15 9BH. Start 10am – Finish 5pm. Please bring vegetarian dish to share – a donation towards the cost of running the day is appreciated.